Saturday 13 February 2010

LIVE IN BRUNEI 5 - LIBRARY TIMES

Today I was in the library speaking to more people at Jerudong International School (JIS). Today we did some writing and I showed a powerpoint show all about Huddersfield, snowmen and all that kind of stuff. The pupils wrote some brilliant poems which we are going to perform in assembly tomorrow afternoon - in a kind of poetry slam. It's gonna be good fun!!

Tonight we went shopping in Gadong. Look around the shops and bought some bits and bobs for people back in sunny Huddersfield. We had a lovely meal and Sal made us taste some ABC - which is jelly, sweetcorn, ice, coconut milk all mixed up - a bit like a fruit stew. It was tasty but mighty strange!!!

It's going so fast here I can't believe it's nearly over!!!! (I'm actually cheating here I am writing this on Sunday as I didn't get time before. We are actually packed and ready to rumble to catch 3 planes back home.)

No comments:

Post a Comment