Monday 8 February 2010

LIVE IN BRUNEI 2 - THE MOON IS UPSIDE DOWN

At 4.30am this morning I was looking at the moon and realised it was upside down! Imagine that!! I felt like standing on my head to make it all right.

Today was an amazing day. I was in ISB - International School of Brunei - and had one of the best days in a school I have ever had. The teachers were friendly and welcoming - thank you Liz for that - and the pupils were just amazing. They made me feel like a rock star!!! Thank you to all the pupils of ISB for making it a really special day for me. When I got back to the hotel, I did the only thing I could do and jumped into the South China Sea! And even though I'm sitting here typing this on my blog it still all feels a bit unreal, but in a fantastic way.

Tomorrow I am in Panaga School and I'll let you know how I get on.

Brunei Rocks!

1 comment:

  1. And what a fantastic day the children had too! My daughter (Laura 7) has never put "I like to rhyme it, rhyme it" down for days! She is now performing the poems and has been truly inspired by Craig's visit! For the daughter of a Huddersfield bloke, she thought it was amazing to meet Craig all the way over here in Brunei! Thank you Craig for inspiring our daughter! Truly - poetry in motion!

    ReplyDelete