Wednesday 10 February 2010

LIVE IN BRUNEI 4 - JERUDONG SINGSONG

Today started with breakfast, chicken sausages with toast. Fiona picked us up at 8.30am and drove us to Jerudong International School. When I say school, it's more like a hotel/leisure/library/sports complex/park. It was awesome. I have been to thousands of schools but never had a welcome quite like this one. It was like CRAZY. My face was everywhere. It was big. It was small. It was on posters, on corridor walls. It was in the library. It was on bookmarks. It was even on a banner on a fence outside the school! Me and my big face - WOW!

I met loads of great, clever, quick, funny pupils who were full of fantastic ideas. It was great to talk to them in the gym and in the library and they made me feel so welcome and at home.

At dinner time I had a sandwich and there was a brilliant school jazz band playing in the canteen. I had a walk around school and spotted a monkey walking along the school fence. Even the monkey said Hello - I told you it was a friendly place!!

I'm back there again tomorrow - can't wait - see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment