Tuesday 2 February 2010

Countdown To Brunei!!!!

Last week was great, all week in Leeds schools. A big shout to Blackgates Primary, Oulton Primary, Ninelands Primary, Fieldhead Carr Primary and St Nicholas Primary. All were great - one highlight was the Ninelands school band playing the Flintstones theme as i was setting up!! I've been trying out some new stuff in school, including a song called Where's me Trousers? It seems to be going down well. Thanks to 6K and 6B - Miss Bunages class at Blackgates for helping me out with that one!!!

Miss Bunage is a great name for a teacher. I also met a Mr and Mrs Tinkler in Wardley Primary in Salford. I think i might have a competition to find the teacher with the best name!!! I'll let you know if i meet any more!!

Its getting close to lift off here with the BIG TRIP TO BRUNEI getting very close. I have to make a last minute dash to Liverpool on Thursday to sort my son Jacks passport out and then we are off!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment