Saturday 13 February 2010

LIVE IN BORNEO

Today we did something I have only ever read about. We got on a plane and flew to Borneo. I'm gonna write that down again cos I can't believe it myself. We got on a plane and flew to Borneo. There that's better - it's starting to sink in now.

We got to a great hotel called the Shangri La and then straight on a bus to the Orang Utan Sanctuary at Rasa Ria. Orang Utan by the way means man of the forest and we saw 3 little men of the forest in the trees right above us - amazing to see them so close. And blimey can these guys climb trees!! It was so hot I was melting. I went and cooled off in the South China Sea!

Amazingamazingamazingamazing!

This morning it's Chinese New Year and we have seen the Dragon Dance all around the hotel. Loads of drums, cymbals, noise and celebration - really exciting. What a way to end the trip.

We'll soon be leaving this beautiful country but we will take a little bit of Brunei and Borneo back with us (no I don't mean the towels from the hotel!).

Byebyebyebye Brunei.

No comments:

Post a Comment