Thursday 4 March 2010

WORLD BOOK DAY 2010

Today was World Book Day and i was in two schools. First i was in Harrogate at the Richard Taylor Primary school. The assembly was great. Eveyone was dressed up as people out of books. I saw pirates, lions, princesses, ghosts, Cinderellas and a dodgy looking plague victim!! I don't know what book that was but the scabs looked good. I had a great time so thankyou for everyone and thankyou as well to Bettys Tea room who supplied the fruitcake in the staffroom. In the afternoon i drove across to Pateley Bridge. It was a beautiful day. The sky was green, the grass was blue and, hang on a minute, we have gone upside down!! Ah well. What a lovely place it is. I got to school number 2 - St Cuthberts and did my thang!! Everyone was great and i had a right laugh. We talked about cake, cows, laughing, words and ideas. It was fabulastico!! A big THANKYOU to everyone and i hope you enjoyed WORLD BOOK DAY and much as me. Keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment