Wednesday 24 March 2010

The Book Of The Moon

I am reading this amazing book. Its called The Book Of The Moon and its all about the moon. Well it would be wouldn't it!!! Its full of awesome pictures, facts and stuff. Did you know that if you drove to the moon and you went at 70 miles an hour it would take you 135 days to get there. If you walked it would take you about eight and a half years!!!!!!!!! Imagine that, walking to the moon!! If you set off and you were ten years old, then by the time you got there you'd be 18!!! WOW. You'd have to have some good boots and and take loads of sarnies with you. I have always looked at the moon, just stared at it and wondered what its all about. Oh Little Moonhead, tell me your secrets!!!!! I mean what would it be like playing football on the moon? You could play for Moonchester United. I have written lots of poems about the moon. I like that idea about playing footy up there. Hang on a minute.... i can feel another poem coming on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment