Tuesday 23 March 2010

From Hereford and Beyond

I spent a great two days down in sunny Hereford at the Childrens Books Festival. The libraries organised it and put me in schools. I also did a session in the town hall - big and echoey and noisy!! Hereford is a nice place, lots of blue plaques on the walls of old buildings. I stayed in a nice hotel and here are Seven Things I did In The Hotel Room.
1. Spent about an hour trying to work out how to turn the telly on.
2. Ate the free chocolate chip cookies.
3. Stared out of the window.
4. Tried to write a poem but stared out of the window instead.
5. Listened to the radio.
6. Read a magazine called Welcome To Hereford - lots of cows in it.
7. Made a cup of coffee, forgot all about it and it went cold so i made another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment