Tuesday 30 March 2010

Heavy Jelly And A Bike Called Bob

Today i went a bit mad. It was raining and grey and all that but i still went a bit mad. This is what i did. I got my old bike out of the shed at the bottom of my garden, got my jogging pants on and went for a ride. It is very hilly where i live so it was hard work, no, make that HARD WORK!!!!. My face was red and i got strange looks from old ladies whizzing past on buses. WHAT'S GOING ON?? WHO'S THAT BLOKE!! My bike is a black mountain bike called Bob. He has one million gears. I had to pump his tyres up a bit and oil the chain but old Bob did ok. It was me who was huffing and puffing!! It was tough, sweaty and made my legs feel like heavy jelly. But y'know what??? I liked it. Think i'll do it again. Come on BOB!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment