Tuesday 23 March 2010

Three Cools Days

DAY ONE - Le Catuea Primary school is a school on the Army garrison in Catterick. I was there for a day. I thought i would see loads of soldiers but didn't see any. I was dissapointed. I learnt how to salute and I even brought my shiny boots!! Great day in school though. Lots of teachers with double barreld names. At ease everyone. By Your Beds.
DAY TWO - Wicked Waste Conference Sheffield. The thing about Sheffield is that i always get lost when i try to leave it. I can find it ok, but trying to get out of the city is impossible. I have to circle the world three times. HEEEELLLPP!!!! Great day at the conference. Met loads of Litterheads. Wrote a cool tune as well. DO NOT DROP YOUR LITTER. BIN IT!!!
DAY THREE - Sutton on the Forest Primary school. Only 90 people go to this school and it was great to meet them and talk to them. North Yorkshire is a beautiful place and i often stop the car when i am up there and just look out of the window at the trees and the fields and the flowers and the cows. The cows look at me like i am a bit weird though.

No comments:

Post a Comment