Tuesday 30 March 2010

Amazing Letters From Hereford

I went to Hereford recently and had 2 great days at the Childrens Book Awards down there. It must have been good because people have been writing to me!!! I got 4 brilliant hand-written letters from Paige, Joe, Courtney and Stacey who all go to Brampton Abbotts Primary School. Paige said that i made her laugh a lot and i read 2 good poems!! Joe said that i entertained him with my jokes, he also said that even the teachers liked my stuff!!! Courtney said that everyone was laughing so much that they all had red faces!!! And Stacey said that my dancing was funny and she wished that i could come back everyday!!! Blimy O riley!!!! Great letters from great people. Thank you very much and keep smiling!!!! Thank you Brampton abbotts and ta for the toast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment