Wednesday 7 April 2010

There Is A Bloke Drilling Somewhere

There is a bloke drilling somewhere. I am in my room at my house where i do all my writing. Well, i do lots of writing on trains, buses and in pubs, er i mean cafes and all that but i always write them on to my computor in my room or as i call it The Imagination Station. Well today there is a bloke drilling somewhere and it sounds like the drill is in my head. I don't know what he's doing. Sounds like he is drilling to the centre of the Earth. What does a big drill sound like?? A dinosaur snoring? A mythical beast on the loo? I reckon if i wrote a poem today it would sounds like this AAAAGGGGHHHHHHGGGRRRRBBBBKKKLLPPP or something like that. Acually, thats not too bad. Maybe one of the best poems that i've ever written. Maybe write your own drill poems. Heres another kakakakakakakakakakakaka. Hey i'm getting good at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment