Monday 2 April 2012

Back To Norn Iron!!!

Last week i went to Belfast in Norn Iron -Northern Ireland. I flew there on a little plane with propellers and everything. I have been to Norn Iron 4 times before, visiting schools and i always enjoy it. This time i was performing at the Northern Ireland Children's Book Awards. The event was held in a big, serious college where everyone whispered and looked important. There was 2 hundred young peeeples from schools all over the place. Everyone voted for their favourite book and the winner was Gansta Granny by David Walliams. My son Ben has a copy and i told everyone that i would read it when i get the chance. I have a big wobbly pile of books om my desky-wesky and i have to read all them first!! So HELLO to everyone i met in Belfast and a big TA to the people from the libraries for asking me along.

No comments:

Post a Comment