Wednesday 18 April 2012

Other Peoples Back Gardens

I was in Walsall this week at Whitehall Infants and got the train there and back. On trains you go past lots of peoples back gardens and as i was looking out of the window this poems kind of appeared.....

Sneak out in your back garden
and peep over the wall
in other peoples back gardens
you can see it all....

I've seen a rabbit hutch
and a sports car on bricks
I've seen an old ambulance
that nobody wants to fix

I've seen a million trampolines
with kids bouncing up and down
I've seen an old boat
going rusty and brown

I've seen a shopping trolley
and a mattress for a bed
saw a bloke in a vest once
painting a shed

I've seen a paddling pool
and a big pile of tyres
a donkey, some ducks
and a load of bonfires

i once saw a cat
that got stuck up a tree
in other peoples back gardens
who knows what you'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment