Wednesday 25 April 2012

And Still It Rains....

Where is all the rain coming from?? Its seems like it has been raining for weeks and weeks now. I have planted loads of flowers and stuff in the garden and they are like ENOUGH WITH THE RAIN, i mean i know we need some water but blimy!!! I am going on a BIG WALK -i'll tell you more about that later -in two weeks and i'm hoping that this wet weather is going to break and all the clouds shake hands and call it a day!! Come on Mr and Mrs Cloud, be friends will yer!!!!!I have forgotten what the sun looks like, er a banana? or it is an orange?? Dunno, i think i might open a shop that sells umbrellas and wellies and call it Umbrellas are US!! Or Wellyland or something. I'm just glad that my skin is waterproof. 3 Wet things that i don't like 1) Wet Bread 2) Smelly Wet Dogs 3) Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment