Thursday 5 April 2012

Kayak V Canoe...which ones bestt??? FIGHT!!!!

Just come back from a great overnight do in East Barnby with North Yorkshires Looked After Children. I stayed over in a little bunk bed about as big as , er, me!! I spoke to young people about poetry and had a laugh and they went canoeing and kayaking on the river Esk, all dressed in wetsuits and all the great. They looked like Umpa Lumpers or something!!! I asked the expert, a great bloke called mike, what the difference is between a kayak and a canoe and its all a bit complicated. It can depend on where you live and how you paddle it!! You can actually canoe in a kayak and kayak in a canoe...so now you know..... It was a great day out, it rained a bit and got a bit cold but still great fun. A BIG thank you to Helen at NYLAC for asking em and allowing me!!! to come along in the first place...by the way kayak is the same spelt backwards.....yeah man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment