Thursday 22 March 2012

Frogs and Fish and Big Muddy Puddles

Yesterday i went for a walk up a big hill called Ingleborough. I have been up this hill many times before but i still love walking up it. It is an awesome looking thing with a flat top and steep sides and it can be seen from miles around. Anyway...i scrambled to the top and then walked down a different way. It was really steep and muddy so i tried to be careful. I ended up doing a great comedy fall!! I slipped on the mud and went bum first straight into a big old muddy puddle!! SPLASH!! Even thought they was no-one around to see me i still made an effort and made it look like a comedy fall. I'm always performing y'see!!I think the sheep liked it!! Then i walked with mud dripping of me to the fish pond at the bottom and saw er...some fish and about 50 frogs. Frog were croaking, showing off and going a bit mad. Then i heard something that sounded like a big, i mean really big, lawnmower. I looked up and saw a helicopter, a massive one with 2 blades flying about 5 feet from my head!! Well it was more but it was close. So i had a great day, fish, frogs, big helicopters and a muddy comedy fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment