Monday 19 March 2012

Chocky Wocky Do Da

First day off in a long time today. over the last five weeks i have been in schools all over the place from Essex to Rotherham to Manchester to Leeds to Blackpool, Wakefield, Stockport, Batley, Liverpool, Richmond and Nottngham and more.....
I have driven about 2000 miles, done about 100 shows and performed to around 3500 people. Thats a lot of poems!!! Today though i well, i did this blog, kipped on the settee and read a book. I ran out of coffee and went to town for a wander. I did some stuff in the garden, like tidy up and wrote a title of a poem in my notebook. The poem is called Chocky Wocky Do Da. I haven't written the poem yet but the idea has landed...y'se when you are a poet, and WE ARE ALL POETS, even on a day off you are still thinking about stuff, the old cogs are still turning. Chocky Wocky Do Da, well it sounds good, kinda funny, baby talk, i suppose it has to be a poem about chocolate or does it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment