Monday 31 October 2011

NEW BOOKS OUT DEAD SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POETRY IS NOT PANTS and POETRY BURP are my new books that will be out soon. i am just finishing off Burp and then it will be ready to go to the typesetter, to make sure its all ok and the words look cool on the page and then it will go to the printers. I am looking forward to seeing the books in the flesh. i have gone though them loads of times and i am dead chuffed with them. Just hope people like them when they come out. Its still all amazing seeing a book, a real book with your name on it, still all a bit odd.

Next year will be my 10th year as a professional poet and performer. TEN YEARS!! I have never had a job that long before!! I am planning to do 10 daft things and i'll let you know what i decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment