Sunday 23 October 2011

The Haunted Hotel

I was in Jessons Primary school on Friday, the day before half term and had a great time. All the pupils were drssed up to celebrate Book Week and i saw loads of Batman types and princesses and Spidermen and i even saw the Incredible Hulk!! The night before i stayed in a hotel in Dudley called The Station and its haunted!! I was told that by everyone!! There have special ghost nights there and see strange, spooky stuff!!Doors slam and taps get turned on for no reason, y'know all the usualt ghostly goings on!! I slept all on my own in room 104 and didn't hear anything. Some great old comedians have stayed at the Station - there is a an old boarded up theatre called the Hippodrome across the road - and i was hoping i might get haunted by one of them!! I don't really believe in ghosts but it still gave the night a bit of a zing!!! Whoooooaaaarrrgggghhh!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment