Monday 17 October 2011

Muddy On The Moors

I went for a walk today on a very famous moor. It was in a place called Haworth, which isn't very far from me and is famous for the Bronte sisters who wrote books years and years ago. It was really windy on the moor and kept blowing my hat off!! There were puddles and mud everywhere and i kept sinking my boots in the stuff. My boots were caked in mud and looked like they were made of chocolate that was melting in front of the fire. But it was great walk. I saw this place called the Top Withins, which is an old ruined farmhouse. I met another walker who was sheltering out of the wind. He told me that he used to be a mechanic but doesn't want to do it anymore. I asked him what he was going to do and he looked at me and told me that he was going to make a scary vampire movie!!!! Blimey!! Its amazing who you meet up on the Moors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment