Thursday 13 October 2011

A Life Size Model Of The World

Recently i have been all over the universe - Salford, Gateshead, Rainhill, Norton, Leeds, Bury, York, Catterick - you name it, I've been there. As well as performing my poems in all these schools i have been busy sorting out the final details of my two new books that are coming out - hopefully in November, but you can't really rush 'em, they will be ready when they are ready!!! POETRY IS NOT PANTS and POETRY BURP. As well as all the worky wordy writey type stuff i have been walking, playing the guitar a lot and singing in the bathroom. I have been watching football on the telly ( England in the Euros) and been on the radio a coupla times talking about this and that. I have been speaking to my old mate and world champion pig wrestlerAndy Amos aka Archie Andrews who told me that he wants to build a life size model of the world!!!!!! Think about that a minute...a life size model of the world.....but...hang on a mo... if it was life size....then it would be as big as the real world ...and if a model of the world was as big as the real world...where would you put it??????

No comments:

Post a Comment