Tuesday 17 May 2011

My Bum Is Blue

I was driving to Marsden primary school today, doing some more school visits for the StreetSpeak Playing for Success project. I went across the moors from Hebden Bridge to Nelson and man o man was it dramatic!!! There was a low mist up on the tops and when i drove into it it felt like driving into Jurassic park. IT DID!! it must be spooky at night!!! Pitch black!!!If a T-Rex had appeared out of the mist i would have waved hello and said ' Good Morning Mr Rex, did you send your mate a text??'. I saw rain and wind and more rain. I saw little twisty turny roads with big sheer drops down the edge. I saw Eesaw sitting on a seesaw. I saw loads of rabbits and rooks and crows trying to fly in the wind. I thought i was going the wrong way but it was awesome i kept going and eventually i found the school. Doing the job that i do and travelling all over the place means that i get to see places that i might have not have seen if was a postman or something. Anyway, i got to school and we ended up writing a poems called My Bum Is Blue!!! Just the way to end a brilliant and dramatic trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment