Friday 3 June 2011

Training

I am walking 200 miles across England in a couple of weeks , on the famous Coast To Coast path. I thought i'd better get some training in so i have off walking for a couple of days. First i wnet upto Blencathra, a big hill in the lake district. I wanted to walk over a place called Sharp Edge but the wind was so strong and the fog was thick so i gave it a miss. Had a great walk though, Blencathra is a fantastic place go and get away from the world!!! On the second day i wnet on one of my favourite walks from Ilkey to Bolton Abbey and back. Its about 12 miles and it was awesome. The sun was shining and the scenery was amazing. I went with Captain Andrew Amos, an old mate of mine who is coming on the Coast To Coast. Got a couple of blisters but all worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment