Tuesday 14 June 2011

The Future Is Here Now!!!!!!!!!

Its countdown time!! Here's the thing.... about 6 months ago i thought it would be a supadupa mini cooper, idea to take two weeks off and walk 200 miles across England from the irish Sea to the North Sea. Yes i said to myself, that's a grand thing to do, a great thing, i know I'll do it in June sometime, its miles away!!! Well..., its June now. Holy Moly!!!That's the thing with making future plans, time ticks away and before you know it WOW its here!!!

THE FUTURE IS HERE NOW!!!

I am going with two other blokes. One is Andy aka Sprocket, who is an old mate and in charge of bells, flags, whistles and faders. And the other is Bomber Bennett, an ex soldier, (left right left right left right) who is charge of route, maps and provisions. I have been getting all my gear together - blister plasters, boots, rucksack, tent, maps, trombone etc and the other stuff. I am performing in schools along the route, 9 schools have said OK so all in all ins going to be a bit mad. I will be blogging my way across and writing about the walk.
keeping fingers crossed for decent weather!!!!

Yeah man!! bring it on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment