Thursday 16 June 2011

Games Gone By

Just finished the last of my 4 sessions with a group of nutters, oops, lovely young people at St Johns and St Marks Primary in Bury. I have been going in there and getting them into writing about the olden days and the stuff that people used to do for fun. The teacher was called Miss Brokenbrow, which is the name of the week for me!!! She used to be a ballet dancer and showed us some moves!!! You go girl!!I am actually writing this blog wearing my tutu, tights and little shoes!!! We had a laugh and wrote some new poems and bits and bobs. Big thanks to everybody there, hello to Jake the snake!! and to Baha, Imman the crazy cricket kid, Alia the super assistant, Zeynab from Spec savers, Zeynab the neat writer, Sean O, Amir, Sophie, Hannah, James and the Moon boy!! and to everyone else not forgetting Mrs Iqbal and Mrs C Shaw!!! You lot ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment