Monday 2 May 2011

Back Into It

I have had two weeks on not doing much but now its time to get back into doing stuff!!! I haven't been sat down all day eating Kitkats ( i wish) but I've been doing bit and bobs. I was in a school in Stoke and i took my family and from there we went to Chester, had a look at the town - its ace, full of old Romans - and then we went to the zoo. I up really close to monkey, WOW, it was amazing!!! Then we went to Liverpool and saw the Iron men on Crosby beach. I love stuff like that. There are 100 life size men made from Iron just standing there looking at the sea. Its all a bit weird and wonderfull and kinda scary for some reason. Then we had a look around Liverpool and the Albert Docks. Great stuff and all the time the sun was shining and shining, makes all the difference. So its been a great holiday - Chester and Liverpool!! But i'm looking forward to getting back into schools reading my poems out and having a laff!! Bring it on....

No comments:

Post a Comment