Tuesday 10 May 2011

Dancing On The Moor

I had a great day the other day. I was working on a great project that i've been involved in called Streetspeak. It started at the National Football Museum a couple of years ago and it involves me and some other writers going around schools and talking to young people about writing, poetry and all that stuff. Anyway.. i waa doing some follow ups in schools in Burnley. It was an amazing day and i thought that i would set off early and go the scenic route. So i got up at daft o'clock and started out. I drove to Colne over in Lancashire. I drove over teh moors and it was awesome. I stopped by a reservoir for a minute and just looked around. The sky was clear and the birds were singing and i felt like dancing. So i did. I did a quick jig on the moor. Tahst how to start the day. I recommend it!! I got some strange looks off passing drivers but like i always say, dance like no-ones looking and you'll be OK!!

May all your skies be blue and keep dancing!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment