Wednesday 27 October 2010

Planting The Electric Tree

I have a free day today. Everybody else has gone out. There is just me in the house on my Jack Jones. The thing is , when you are a writer, you never really have a day off ( some would say that it's the other way round and that you never go to work in a proper job!!) because you are always thinking about stuff and going over ideas. I mean right now i am writing this blogola so....anyway. Here are TEN things i did on THE BIG DAY OFF

1. Tried to write a poem called The Queue Cumber. I came up with the title but thats it!!
2. Had a quick tidy up in the Imagination Station. You can see the carpet again.
3. Planted some tulip bulbs for next spring. I didn't plant electric bulbs cos that would be daft, although growing an electric tree sounds kinda cool...
4. Had a cheese and tomato butty.
5. Had another cheese and tomato butty.
6. Thought about that Queue Cumber again, stll didn't finish it.
7. Thought about doing something. Didn't get around to it.
8. Planted an electric tree.
9. Waited for it to grow.
10. Had an idea - next time i will plant a micro-wave tree cos they grow quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment