Thursday 21 October 2010

Living It Large In Liverpool

I was doing my thang in Toxteth library, the other day. Toxteth is in Liverpool. I love Liverpool. Its one of my favourite cities!! Its got the Beatles - the best band ever, if you don't know who they are, Google them up now!!! COME ON WILL YER!!!! It has a big river called the Mersey. Everybody in Liverpool is a comedian!! I did a school in Liverpool once, it was Wayne Rooney's school, and I met his Mum, she still works there as a dinner lady. The sessions in Toxteth were great. Trish and Susan, the lovely library ladies, got me a posh butty at dinnertime and after we had done, they took me to a famous Liverpool pub called the Philharmonic. Lots of famous poets go into this pub and one of my faves, Roger McGough goes in. I thought he might be in. He wasn't!! Liverpool was great, in fact. I am going to take my little kiddy winkys over half term.

I have just read this blog to make sure that there are no mistakes in it and i realise i have given you TWO great tips. The Beatles and Roger McGough. Check dem badboys out now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment