Wednesday 13 October 2010

Blue Like Custard

Why is custard yellow?
That's what i want to know. I went walking on the moors in Marsden today with my old mate Big O. Big O is a nightclub bouncer and boxer. He's also a bit of a poet and thinker, he like quoting Shakespeare a lot. Anyway, the sky was blue and it was a beautiful Autumn day. I mean really beautiful in a crispy clear way. Big O asked me why the sky is blue and i said because it follows the natural laws of colour, the same law of colour that makes custard yellow. Big O nodded like he actually believed me!!! Never listen to poets, they make stuff up y'know!!! But hang on, lets go with it for a minute, what if the sky was yellow like custard and custard was blue. I'd like that, lovely runny and lumpy yellow sunsets and nice sweet blue custard on your apple pie. Blue Like Custard, sounds like a poem....

No comments:

Post a Comment