Friday 23 July 2010

One To One

Today was cool. I was a guest on BBC Radio Leeds on the One to One show. The show is all about music and what it means to you. I had to pick ten songs that mean a lot to me and talk about the reasons why. It was a bit weird talking about myself for an hour- i think other people are more interesting - but it was good to hear some of my favourite songs. I picked songs that were around when i was kid like Two Little Boys by Rolf Harris and Halfway Down The Stairs by the Muppets. I have been on radio a lot and i like doing it. You don't have to put a nice clean short on and you can just have fun talking about cool stuff. If you really want to, and you're quick, you can listen to the show on the BBC Radio website.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/p008wkzv
Check it out man!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment