Thursday 8 July 2010

3005

I have done it!!! I have just looked on my YouTube clip and i have reached the three thousand mark!!!! I am dead chuffed about it. three thousand people might not be a lot in the great big world but its a lot to me!! Just think, THREE thousand people have watched me on You Tube. I mean they could have been doing other cool stuff like playing the violin, painting a picture or making a fish finger butty but no, they were watching me on the computer!! I'd like to say THANK YOU to everyone who has seen it. Now you can do something else, like playing the violin, painting a picture or making that fish finger butty..........

2 comments:

  1. We watch you while we eat dinner - sometimes it is even fish fingers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brads,
    hello, seeing your you tube vid brought a broad smile to my face. To see you doing what you have always done best has reinforced my belief in justice. your individual style always shone through in the old day and you've found the perfect vehicle.

    All the best for the future

    Andy Pickard (long andy)

    P.S. Im a freelance photographer nowadays

    www.peacockpix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete