Monday 5 July 2010

Getting About A Bit

I have had a great few days. On Friday i was hosting the Teen Fiction Awards at the Grand Theatre Blackpool. I love working in theatre land. It makes me feel like a real actor or someone off the telly. Theatres are fantastic places with dress circles, stalls, stages and big mirrors in the dressing rooms with light bulbs. The Grand Theatre in Blackpool is one of the best old theatres in the country. If you get the chance go and check it out. On Saturday i was at Magna Science Adventure Centre in Rotherham doing my thing at the Rotherham Childrens Festival. I met me old mate Tony Mr Banjo Wilson and had a great time. To finish my weekend i was up in Sunderland at the International Friendship Festival. It was my 3rd time at the fest and it was another good one. Monday i was in Wakefield speaking to Stu from Tonto Books, Tuesday i am in Scarborough, Wednesday i am on the moon, Thursday up in Venus....

No comments:

Post a Comment