Wednesday 21 July 2010

BIG SUMMER JOLLYS

Well, its that time of year when the schools have broken up for the big summer holidays which means i can get to take it easy for a bit. I have got bits and bobs over the summer, in libraries and summer schools, but i do get some time to put my feet up a bit. My idea of putting my feet up is to go for a long walk up a mountain or by a river somewhere. I also do some writing over the summer, i have a couple of books i want to finish. I also have to be a Dad and do Dad stuff like cutting the grass, dancing really badly in the kitchen and burning every sausage on the BBQ. Over the summer i am also making a bit of a documentary so that will be good fun. Tony Wilson the brilliant story teller and banjo player is the man with the camera. I don't go into schools in the hols but i have plenty to keep me busy. I just hope the sun shines!!!! Happy Summer Holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment