Wednesday 6 June 2012

Footballski

Oh dear. Somethings afoot. Some strange and mysterious beast is about to come to call!! I ma talking about the European Football Championships!! AAARRRGGGHHH"!!!!!! I have watched En -ger-land play for years bow, since i was a little kiddywinky and its always painfull. I feel really sorry for genuine football fans who go through the same thing every week!! I kind of support Halifax Town but 30 odd years of that makes you feel a bit fed up with the game!! I like to watch football on the telly, like Match Of The day and all that. Love to get to a live gamne when i can. My mate , the poet Ian Bland is Poet In Residence at Wigan so i got some freebies and saw a few games there this season. Twas great to be sure. But watching En-ger-land is hard work cos we don't win anything, we don't get any luck and, truth be told, we are just not good enough when it comes to the crunch. I would love us to do well but thsi time, i ain't holding my breath.I am being ultra sensible and rational. Ps- COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment