Tuesday 31 January 2012

WInter Tales

Winter tales - Been getting up at daft O Clock and going into schools. The mornings are dark and freezing - sheets of ice are nailed to the street with stars - so i have to scrape the windscreen of my car. The frost does make cool pattern on the glass, swirls and stuff like a modern painting.
-Then i get in the car. I can see my breath, its cold so i put the blowers on. After a bit they warm the car but are loud like a cow snoring, so i can't really hear the radio. I hear bits of songs like the chorus and thats it. La la la la. Then all day i have a bit of a song in my head. And the sound of snoring cows.
- You drive past people shivering at bus stops. People should look bigger in the cold cos of all the big coats but i think the cold makes people shrink. Like Umpalumpers
-When i drive i wear a hat, a scarf and gloves cos the steering wheel is freezing. I look like old car drivers used to look when cars were first invented and didn't have windows or a roof. I'd really like one of those clown style HONK horns like the old cars used to have.
- Then i tend to get lost a lot on my travels. I use people as my sat nat and always ask the way. Sometime they have no idea, sometimes they know and really help and sometimes they get a fancy phone out of their pockets with maps on it. They look at me with sad faces cos i haven't got one, like i am a person from the past. I kind of like that. La la la la.

No comments:

Post a Comment