Monday 16 January 2012

Colder Than Ice - cream

With the winter comes the dark cold frosty mornings. Oh yeah. Because i get up at daft o'clock when i am visiting schools everything in the winter is pitch black. Take this morning. I was in a school in Manchester which is only about 30 odd miles away from my house. Well, this morning, cos it was freezorama it took me two hours to do a one hour trip!!!! It took me about twenty minuto to de-ice the car. I have a little winter kit that i take with me -- woolly hat, gloves and scarf, big ugly leather jacket, fancy cup that keeps a cuppa coffee warm, although this morgan freeman it didnae work cos it was cold. Five degrees below freezing. think about that. This morning it was colder than ice-cream. I got a bit lost cos i always do. Maybe i should invest in a sat nav, but i like maps and the thrill of finding a place!! makes me feel like i have accomplished a great and noble deed. The misery of getting lost is eclipsed by the thrill of the find.

More chilly starts coming up this week!! Keep wrapped up and stay toasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment