Monday 16 January 2012

Ten Quid

A coupla blogaroos ago i banged on about titles for poems and one was Ten Quid, its a kinda lesson on how not to spend ten quid, but then again, maaybe its what ten quids are really for....you decide......

Ten Quid

I've got a little moneybox
I keep it on the shelf
I think I'm gonna empty it
and go and treat myself

So I counted all the money out
and that is what I did
I went down the cornershop
and spent ten quid

I've always been a spender me
never been a saver
I bought a bag of Monster Munch
Pickled Onion Flavour

Then I bought a Snickers Bar
then I bought another
I will keep one just for me
and the give one to my brother

Then I bought some M and Ms
and some chewing gum
Then I bought a chocolate flake
especially for my mum

I really wanted doughnuts
but the shops had none
so i blew the rest on sweets and stuff
and my ten quid had gone......

No comments:

Post a Comment