Friday 28 January 2011

Nose Like A Strawberry

I have just done 2 days in Overdale Primary school in Kirkby Liverpool. It was great fun and a really friendly school, with good dinners (Thank you the dinner ladies!) and groovy people. BUT.....i had a massive spot on my nose that made me look like an evil clown who has just escaped from a circus!! I was reading my poems out in front of everyone and i could tell that they were looking at my nose and not listening. They were sat there thinking, Is that one of those joke noses that you can buy, you know that kind that come off when you take your glasses off!! One lad asked why my nose looked like a strawberry.
Nice simile!! Poetry term!!!
No idea why my nose turned into a strawberry but it did. Could have been worse i suppose, coulda been a cabbage or a melon or somefink!! Its got a bit better now but blimey, it was unreal!! I'm too old for spots but maybe i just have very young skin!!!!!!! Strawberry Nose, thats me.

No comments:

Post a Comment