Saturday 1 January 2011

Am I The Nutter On The Bus?

Last year i did 87 blogs. i like doing them even though i have no idea who, if anyone reads them. I do get the odd comment when i go into schools, like someone says, hey dude, i read this or that on your blog and it was good. So i keep doing them. Its all a bit weird really. I mean i sit here in my imagination station and type what ever it is that pops up in my head and put it out there in blogland. I could be writing a poem or doing a handstand or even practising my silly walks but no. I'll keep doing this blog for another year and see what happens. If nobody is reading its a bit like talking to yourself like a nutter on the bus or something. Maybe that's what i am, that weird nutter on the bus who mumbles to himself and starts laughing for no reason. If any one is out there reading this then send me a comment. DO IT NOW!!!! I don't want to end up on a bus on my own, having a convo with myself.

1 comment:

  1. - but young grasshopper when somebody talks on a bus and there is no one to hear do they utter a sound?

    ReplyDelete