Sunday 19 December 2010

The Twelve Blogs Of Chrimbo

I have finished work for the Chrimbo breakorama!!!!!!!! The snow is still here -it looks a bit comfy if you ask me - and its getting a lot like Christmas in our house. here is my TOP TEN CHRIMBO things that i have done recently.....
1. Went to see Christmas Carol at the pictures. It was great, a bit scary at first but i loved it.
2. Watched The Polar Express. Cos its ace and you know it!!
3. Went out in Manchester with all my mates from the STREETSPEAK poetry project. It was a laugh. Terry Caffrey was on nine quid cocktails - Go on Tel!!- and Andy Winters did some amazing magic tricks!!
4. Fed the birds in our back garden - remember to feed the birds in your back garden.
5. Watched about 20 cowboy films. Now thats livin!!
6. Ate a big bowl of nuts and raisins.
7. Went shopping.
8. Had a big serious man to man conversation with my Dad about turkey, beef and pork.
9. Wrote some good poems and some dodgy ones.
10. Got a CD with traditional Christmas carols on cos they remind me of me Grandma singing in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment