Friday 10 December 2010

Bath Time In The Back Garden

The snow looks like its on its way out. Hippeedoodle!! In my back garden this morning there was a big puddle, or a dead snowman if you like, and there were loads of birds having a bath in it. They looked like they were having a good time. They were all chirping and chatting or chirting and chapping, to a big magpie (like a baby penguin) came and stood and watched them like a lifeguard or something. He had a little whistle around his neck. Then, when all the other birds had finished and flew off back to work the magpie got in for a bath. Imagine having a bath in a muddy freezing cold puddle in the back garden. I remember bath nights when i was kid. Every Sunday night my dad would run a bath and get in, then, when he'd done, mum would get in and then my big sister, then my big brother then my other sister and then, finally me!! By the time i got in the bath it was cold and scummy!! I'd moan a bit but I'd come downstairs after and watch The Planet Of The Apes and everything was great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment