Tuesday 21 September 2010

Mr Bloke

Just finished two loud, crazy, creative and fun days in Abbeydale Primary School in Sheffield. Its a school i have been in a few times before. Going back into a school for a repeat visit is always a bit different. People know what you are going to do!!! Everyone at Abbeydale knew what i was doing, it seems that half of them knew my poems better than me!!! They even requested some of my old poems that i don't do anymore. I got good coffe from the Headteacher ( ta) lessons in Bangra dancing of Sabaa and got told i had a funny face by someone else.!! A BIG BIG thank you for everyone at Abbeydale, especially the girl who kept calling me Mr Bloke!!! I think that she thought my first name was That Poetry!!! Good luck with all that poetry stuff that you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment