Tuesday 28 September 2010

Four Days In Blackpool

I am halfway through a crazy four days in Blackpool. I am doing something as part of the Wordpool Festival. Its always good to come to Blackpool, i used to come here a lot as a kid on holidays so i have lots of happy memories of the place.I Have been going into schools and its a been a bit MAD!!!The schools have been busy making out that something has happened in school,something like an alien or a strange monster has landed.In Anchorsholme primary there was a big pile of horsepoo in the middle of the playground!! In another school, St Johns, there was an amazing nest ,made out of twigs and stuff and it had a massive egg in the middle of it!! WOW!!!The nest even had a guard!!,one of the teachers had dressed up like the STIG and was standing there like some kind of alien!!!We had to write about it and make up some poems. There were ideas all over the place. Well done all the teachers and well done all the writers. I was inspired!!!More strange beasts to come tomorrow.....

I am doing this blog on a teachers laptop and it has taken me ages cos i keep putting my finger where my finger shouldn't go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment