Wednesday 8 September 2010

All ready for the BIG WALK!!!!!!!

I am packing my rucksack and getting ready for walking the Dalesway. ( Don't forget the loo roll!)I reckon this walk will take us about 5 days, us being me and my mate Ian Bland. I am kind of excited, scared, nervous and happy all at once!! i hope the weather is kind to us and we don't get flooded out. All the schools on the way -Goodly Dale in Windemere, St Oswalds in Burneside, Grayrigg Primary in Grayrigg ( well it would be wouldn't it!!), Sebergh Primary, Dent Primary and Burnsall have been very friendly and helpful - with offers of cups of tea, dinners and camping spots - so a BIG THANK YOU to them. All that we have to do now is walk 80 miles!!!! Piece of cake. I'll be blogging on the way, letting you know how my blisters are coming on!!! LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donate online through my Just Giving page click on the link: http://www.justgiving.com/thatpoetrybloke

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed the poetry session with the kids at Burneside. Good luck with the rest of the walk.

    ReplyDelete