Tuesday 17 August 2010

Poems on the Mobile

It is the 17Th of August. I am in a place called Cullingworth.I am sat on the mobile library bus with two crazy people writing poems about everything. One of these people is called Lash and J+G. We have written some poems. Here is one...

My name is JB Brown
you will often see me shopping in town
Jayden Smith is a good looking guy
his face is sweet like an apple pie

Chicken Korma that will do me
i think I'll have it for my tea
In the Crown of the girls
i am the jewel.

I go to Excape
with my snowboard
and in the summer
we go abroad

I wanna be a dentist
with my drill
Jaydens dads cool
he's called Will

This is my poem
it can't be beat
one more thing Jayden
I've got nice feet!!!!


Wow, a poem written on a bus in Bradford!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting mine and alishas poems on your blog xx hope one day that i meet jayden x please please please please will u put mine and alishas poem in your book xx from georga brown and alisha horsfield xx thanks again

    ReplyDelete