Saturday 21 August 2010

Big Shout For Bradford Libraries!!!

Its been a busy old week. I have been all over Bradford, doing my thang in the libraries. Yeah man!!!!I have been into 15 of them!! Standing up and reading your own poems out in public libraries is always interesting because you never know what you are going to get. I am used to strange looks!!I must have had every different kind of audience over the years. I have done gigs where no -one has turned up and done gigs where everyone in the world seems to be in the same room. Bradford was good though, here are the highlights.... The stinkbomb in Keighley (Pooo), the mobile in Cullingworth, the heated biscuit debate in Holme Wood and the bucket chair in Baildon!! All good stuff. Now i am going camping in a big field somewhere, to sit and stare at the stars, eat Hobnobs and dream up some new poems......See yuz later brothers and sistras!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Twas a very good day when you came to the Holmewood Libary. My daughter Sinead enjoyed it very much and could not stop talking about it.

    ReplyDelete