Friday 20 July 2012

What Do You Think Of The Rain?

I am sat in my Imagination Station and I am listening to the rain. Its rained a lot. When i hear the rain i think of tiny tap dancers dancing on the petals of a blue flowers, i think of wet grass and the slugs having a disco, i think of a audience of little people giving me a round of applause. I thnik of raindrops racing down windows and of big splashy puddles full of rainbows by the side of the road.I think of soneone playing bongo drums really really far away like in the next street and i think of some sausages frying in a pan. What do you think about the rain?

I also think, if i'm being honest, when is it going to stop??

1 comment:

  1. Craig, I'm a teacher at a special needs school in Skipton North Yorkshire. I'm goiung to use your work to create a Christmas food poem. I'm trying to contact you but struggling through microsoft outlook. Is there a direct email I can use that does not involve the link? I'm hoping to arrange for you to come to our school Brooklands after 1/2 term

    regards

    Andy Webb

    ReplyDelete