Wednesday 24 November 2010

Diary Of A Whitby Kid

I went to the pictures the other day to see Diary Of A Wimpy Kid. I thought it was great, very funny. My sons have the books and i'd seen them lying around the place but i've never picked them up and read them.
I will now.
One of the characters is called Fregley and he looks like i used to look when i was a kid. AARGGHH!! In fact he looks a lot like i used to look. He's a bit smaller than i was but he had the ginger, curly hair, the glasses and all the rest of it. What a geezer he was. Fregley played like the goofy kid uncool kid that everybody takes the micky out of but i liked him a lot. Well i would do wouldn't i?
I like the title of the film as well. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, it sounds good and titles are important. I could write a book called Diary Of A Whitby Kid about this soft lad who goes to the East coast of Yorkshire for his holly jolly days.
Maybe not eh???

No comments:

Post a Comment